Everything President Trump said was fact-checked at least three times. If he exaggerated about something, it was considered a lie. Somehow, when Joe Biden became President, the fact-checkers went on vacation. Since they are on vacation, I will do a little fill-in work for them. On December 24th, Townhall printed a list of “7 Bid Biden Lies of 2022.”
Here is the list:
1. “The economy is strong as hell.”
Somehow I don’t think many Americans who are struggling to pay energy bills and put food on the table would agree with that.
2. I “signed a law” to cancel student loan debt that passed “by a vote or two.”
This is simply delusional–there never was a law–it was an Executive Order that is in the process of being struck down by the courts.
3. “Jim Crow 2.0”
Any law that makes it more difficult to cheat is characterized by the Democrats as Jim Crow 2.0. There is no basis for this claim.
4. “No national plan to get Americans vaccinated.”
President Biden has also claimed that there was no vaccine when he took office. Both claims. are lies.
5. “You couldn’t buy a cannon.”
This was part of the claim that no constitutional right is absolute–a claim our Founding Fathers would totally disagree with.
6. Basically his whole resume
- Biden claimed he was appointed to the U.S. Naval Academy in 1965 — but that’s the year he graduated from the University of Delaware.
- Biden claimed he “really enjoyed teaching” at the University of Pennsylvania — but he never taught a class there.
- Biden claimed “a significant portion” of his house burned down in 2004 “with my wife in it” — but it was a small, contained kitchen fire.
These are simply outright lies.
7. The border is “secure.”
Pay no attention to the thousands of people who are walking across the shallow parts of the Rio Grande.
Where are the fact-checkers?