There is a difference between cultures. Western culture, based on a Judeo-Christian ethic, supports the idea of helping your fellow human being in times of crisis. The Muslim culture has built into it the practice of jihad, which by its nature, does not protect innocent life or include the concept of helping those less fortunate.
Here is the list:
- Muslim countries know that the West will take care of their mistakes so they don’t have to avoid the negative consequences of their actions.
- Western countries quickly come to the rescue, open their wallets and land to prove to the world that they are not Islamophobes.
- Arab countries lack compassion and action to rescue each other despite the rhetoric of Arab/Islamic unity. Saudi Arabia and Gulf nations never open their borders to poor Muslims in distress. Even Egypt rejected the Darfur refugees who were later forced to go to Israel, which took them.
- Oil rich Arab countries make it very difficult for other Arabs to visit except for haj. They are very tribal and refuse to dilute their culture with influx of foreigners. Third world country workers are treated inhumanely and are rarely given permanent residency, citizenship or equal rights as citizens.
- Arabs would rather spend their petrodollars on expanding their influence in the West rather than making life better for their own citizens or supporting other Muslim nations who are financially less fortunate.
- Islamic groups believe that refugees from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan will spread Sharia in Europe, which is the main goal of jihad.
- By clearing the area from the opposition and citizens who are not contributing to the empowerment of ISIS, clears the way for ISIS to expand beyond Syria and Iraq. Europe and America are absorbing the opposition to ISIS, so why stand in the way?
- Life and saving lives and avoiding human tragedy are not more important than jihad in Arab culture.
There is more to this story. Pamela Geller is an expert who studies Islam and understands how the religion works. She posted an article on her website yesterday. In this article she points out that the majority of the refugees arriving in Europe and young men who are in good physical shape.
On Sunday, Pamela Geller posted an article at World Net Daily that included the following:
In February, the Islamic State threatened to send half-a-million Muslim migrants to Europe in a “psychological” attack against the West. And lest we forget, back in May, I reported that the Islamic State was making a fortune smuggling Muslim “migrants” into Europe.
Immigration jihad, or hijrah, is the migration or journey of Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later renamed by him to Medina, in the year 622 CE. It was after the hijrah that Muhammad for the first time became not just a preacher of religious ideas, but a political and military leader. That was what occasioned his new “revelations” exhorting his followers to commit violence against unbelievers. Significantly, the Islamic calendar counts the hijrah, not Muhammad’s birth or the occasion of his first “revelation,” as the beginning of Islam, implying that Islam is not fully itself without a political and military component.
The EU is telling its members that they must take in these migrants or lose important grants. Yet meanwhile, the oil-rich Muslim countries, chiefly Saudi Arabia, are doing nothing for the refugees. Muslim countries are not taking a single refugee. No, non-Muslim Europe must absorb them all, so as to be all the more easily conquered and Islamized.
The fact is, the mass Muslim migration is symptomatic – it’s not the problem. ISIS is the problem. Iran fueling and fighting Assad’s civil war is the problem. All of this chaos has resulted from Obama’s disastrous and incoherent foreign policy.
I do not have a problem with taking in refugees. However, we need to make sure the refugees come with the understanding that they will need to assimilate and become self-sufficient–not live off of the American taxpayers. In the past when we have taken in refugees, we have not offered them welfare, and they have learned the language and assimilated. We need to understand that every refugee who comes to Europe or America from the Middle East comes with the idea of being part of western civilization.