On Thursday, The Gateway Pundit posted an article noting that former Attorney General William Barr had stated in the past that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, defying President Donald Trump’s ongoing efforts to reverse the results. Well, that statement didn’t really report the actual truth.
The article notes:
On Thursday former Trump adviser Jeffrey Clark, the Director of Litigation at the Center for Renewing America, joined Steve Bannon on The War Room.
Jeffrey Clark told Steve the Center for Renewing America sent out FOIA requests to 12 US Attorney districts from the 2020 battleground states.
Bill Barr sent out a memo on November 9, 2020, saying there should be investigations of the elections.
Jeff Clark told Steve Bannon the FOIA requests have come back from every district but one with NO DOCUMENTS.
No investigations were done as a result of that memo. There is only one of the 12 districts that has not yet come in and that’s the eastern district of Pennsylvania.
The US Attorney of the Eastern District asked to investigate issues in his district. Barr denied the request!
Bill Barr lied to the American public. Now he got caught.
It’s important to investigate the 2020 election before the mid-terms so that we don’t have questionable results in the mid-terms.
In July 2022, Just the News posted an article titled, “Bombshells undercut the ‘Big Lie:’ 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election.” Please follow the link to the article for the details, but here is the list:
1. Illegal ballot drop boxes.
2. A Foreign Intrusion.
3. The Laptop Lie:
4. Alleged Bribery.
5. Illegal ballot harvesting in Wisconsin.
6. Ballot harvesting probe in the Peach State.
7. Bad voter signatures?
8. 50,000 Arizona ballots called into question.
9. Foreign voters found on Texas rolls
10. Foreign voters found on Georgia rolls.
11. More noncitizen voters.
12. Election Machine Vulnerabilities:
13. Ballot chain of custody issues.
14. Fulton County irregularities.
15. Errant vote counting
16. Dirty voter rolls.
17. Illegal exemptions from voter ID.
18. Uneven enforcement of election laws.
19. More illegal harvesting.
20. Voter fraud in Michigan.
21. Still more nursing home fraud.
These issues need to be resolved before we move forward.