I watched the press conference this morning held by Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign about election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It will be very interesting to see how the courts react to the evidence. It seems as if the evidence is overwhelming–a lot of signed affidavits and a lot of statistical anomalies.
There are a number or articles on the Internet about what was done. I am going to focus on two of them.
One America News posted an article today reporting the following:
President Trump is pointing to the latest evidence of an illegal ballot-dump in Wisconsin. In a tweet Wednesday, the President said Democrat Joe Biden received a major dump of more than 143,000 ballots on the night after the election.
He noted, the illegal dump took place in the early morning hours on November 4 when Democrats realized they were losing in the state. The 2020 Trump campaign is now mounting a legal challenge to prevent the certification of fraudulent election results in Wisconsin.
The article includes a graph illustrating what happened.
The article continues:
Meanwhile, witnesses of voting fraud in Detroit, Michigan have come forward to detail alleged ballot dumps in favor of Biden. In a video testimony Wednesday, poll worker Kristina Karamo said she personally witnessed spoiled and invalid ballots being awarded to Biden.
“It was like so much going on, but I did personally witness the ballots being delivered between 3 o’clock and 3:30 a.m.,” she stated. “So I did personally witness ballots arriving at the time.”
Karamo, who worked at Detroit’s TCF Center, also said election officials did not review signatures on ballots. She added, suspicious batches of ballots were delivered to the TCF Center at night and all of them went to Biden.
Breitbart posted an article today listing nine key points from the press conference:
1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened.
2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties.
3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them.
4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots.
5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines.
6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first.
7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems.
8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros.
9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted.
Please follow the link above to the article to see the details.
It will be interesting to see if the mainstream media covers this and how they cover it.