Two organizations that are working to keep American elections honest are Judicial Watch and True the Vote. Judicial Watch reached an agreement in January with the State of Ohio that Ohio Secretary of State John Husted agreed to take concrete steps to prevent voter registration fraud in the state. Judicial Watch has issued warnings to top election officials in Iowa, Colorado, and Washington, D.C., to comply with the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) or face a Judicial Watch lawsuit within 90 days.
Judicial Watch lists three complaints about the way the Obama Administration is handling elections:
- Refusing to force states to clean their voter rolls of deceased and moved voters;
- Fighting state efforts to require voters to show a photo ID at the polls;
- Failing to enforce our federal laws against illegal immigration and effectively ending the deportation of illegal aliens, thereby swelling the population of potential illegal voters.
True the Vote posts some disturbing statistics on its website:
- To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
- More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
- There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
- More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
- True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
- Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
- This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
- California: 49,000
- Florida: 30,000
- Texas: 28,500
- Michigan: 25,000
- Illinois: 24,000
- The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
- Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
- The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
- True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.
It’s time to ensure that every person’s vote counts. Please take the time to explore both of these websites to see what you can do to make sure your vote counts.