The Democrats in the House of Representatives have passed HR1. There were no Republican votes for the bill. That is the bill that will fundamentally change American elections to the point where honest elections will become a thing of the past.
The Federalist posted an article yesterday listing fifteen of the major problems with the bill.
This is the list. Please read the entire article for details:
1. Openly Breaks the Constitution
2. Set Up Star Chambers to Intimidate Judges
3. Mandate Mail-in Ballots, 10-Day Delay in Results
4. Eliminate Voter ID Election Security
5. Register Millions Of Criminally Present Foreign Citizens to Vote
6. Explode Opportunities for Election Cheating
7. Prevent Cleaning Up Voter Rolls
8. Unleash Mobs on Political Donors
9. Gerrymander Districts to Favor Democrats
10. Make Vote Hacking Easier
11. Let Former Felons Vote Before They’ve Completed Their Sentences
12. Help 16- and 17-Year-Olds Vote Illegally
13. Bans Keeping the Records Necessary for an Election Audit or Recount
14. Mandates Ballot Drop Boxes
15. Giving U.S. Territories Extra Democrat Seats in Congress and the Electoral College
I honestly don’t know if the Republicans can stop this disaster from passing in the Senate. If it becomes law (and survives the court challenges that will follow because it is unconstitutional–states control their own elections), we will have lost our republic.