Last Thursday Breitbart posted a list of “305 Acts of Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters.” I don’t care what you think of President Trump or what you think of anything he has done, this is not acceptable. Some of the political left is using the argument that ‘he started it’ and then naming some outrageous statement by the President. However, that is no excuse–President Trump is not assaulting people, throwing drinks at them, harassing them in public places or stealing or destroying their property. Some of his opponents are.
Here are only the top 25 items on the list:
- July 10, 2018: Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob
- July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Stephen Miller harassed on street by angry bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store
- July 9, 2018: Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office
- July 8, 2018: LISTEN: Idaho GOP Rep. Receives Threatening Voicemails, Emails Because of This Facebook Post
- July 8, 2018: Longtime Hillary Clinton aide publishes contact information about bookstore owner who stopped the harassment of Steve Bannon, Reines’s obvious goal is to see the bookstore owner harassed.
- July 8, 2018: Far-left Daily Beast writer defends public harassment of Steve Bannon
- July 7, 2018: Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) menaced outside restaurant. We know where you live!
- July 7, 2018:Steve Bannon harassed at bookstore; police called
- July 7, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters in San Francisco
- July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
- July 6, 2018: CNN analyst justifies violence against Trump supporters
- July 6, 2018: Long Island Man Threatened to Kill Supporters of Republican Congressman, Trump: Police
- July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
- July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
- July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
- July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
- July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
- July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
- July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
- July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
- July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
- July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of “Gestapo tactics.”
At some point we all need to get along. We are never going to agree on everything. The press is playing a large role in this–they have been running around with their hair on fire since the 2016 election. The press has refused to report on much of this and refused to condemn on what it has reported. The left political spin is that any violence is President Trump’s fault because he is so over the top. The actual truth is that the deep state is feeling backed into a corner and is reacting like a cornered animal. Unfortunately, until the American voters wake up and realize that the press is manipulating them, we will probably see more of this.