Today Breitbart posted an article listing nine recent news stories that were blatantly false yet made it into the mainstream media. Please follow the link to the article to see the details on why each story is false, but here is the list of the stories:
- CNN caught lying about Donald Trump, Jr.
- ABC News spreads lie about Mike Flynn proving Trump colluded with Russia.
- Reuters, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal spread lie about Trump bank subpoenas.
- MSNBC‘s Brzezinski questions accuser with photograph of Franken groping her.
- CNN’s Alisyn Camerota says anti-Trump Russian Dossier is ‘corroborated’.
- PolitiFact spreads lies about Breitbart, Roy Moore accuser’s forgery.
- Facebook flags Breitbart’s 100 percent accurate story, does not flag CNN’s fake news.
- Washington Post handwriting expert debunked by Moore accuser.
- New York Times falsely claims Secretary of State Tillerson will be forced to resign.
None of these stories are true, yet all were reported by the mainstream media and theoretically believed by the Americans who depend on the mainstream media for their news. We have reached the point where you are more likely to read accurate news on the Internet than on the major networks. That is sad.