No one ever suggested that fighting an entrenched Washington establishment would be easy. My husband used to have a sign on his desk at work that said, “When you are up to your neck in alligators, it is hard to remember that your objective was to drain the swamp.” That is a very accurate picture of what the Trump Administration is dealing with.
Yesterday The Conservative Treehouse posted an article about the latest attempt by the Deep State to bring down the Trump Administration.
The article reports:
Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time:
- When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC. (and vice-versa).
- When the State Dept. or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times. (and vice-versa)
This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.
Tonight using “unnamed” and the most vague descriptions of “anonymous sources” The Washington Post creates a fake news story specifically timed to release at the 5pm hour to hit President Donald Trump.
This is the tweet the Washington Post used to begin the attack on the Trump Administration:
Transparent Media Agenda:
- First indication is the timing of the Washington Post news release (5:02pm EDT).
- Second indication coordination with NYT for immediate follow (6:26pm EDT)
- Third indication – Same exact pattern as Flynn intelligence leaks. Identical timing.
- Fourth indication – Same use of entirely anonymous sources: “former American government official” ie. an Obama official.
- Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information: National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell.
- Publication motive/intent – The Washington Post never contacted anyone in the White House for questions, nor did they ask McMaster, Tillerson or Powell for comment before publication. All three call the Post article – fake News.
Please follow the link to read the entire article. It provides a lot of insight into how the media manipulates facts to create a narrative that may not be true. The good news here is that those in the Trump Administration responded to this attack quickly, and it was quickly revealed to any thinking person that this was fake news.
It is very obvious that the long knives are out to get Donald Trump. The good news is that the people attacking him are becoming desperate and more blatant in their attacks and their disregard for the truth. If the media continues in this direction, they will lose whatever following they have left. That is good news.