On Monday, Forbes Magazine posted an article about entitled, “President Obama’s Top 10 Constitutional Violations of 2013.” Most of these violations have to do with ObamaCare, but there are a few that do not that are interesting.
The article lists the top 10:
1. Delay of Obamacare’s out-of-pocket caps.
2. Delay of Obamacare’s employer mandate.
3. Delay of Obamacare’s insurance requirements.
4. Exemption of Congress from Obamacare.
5. Expansion of the employer mandate penalty through IRS regulation.
6. Political profiling by the IRS.
7. Outlandish Supreme Court arguments.
8. Recess appointments.
9. Assault on free speech and due process on college campuses.
10. Mini-DREAM Act.
Please follow the link above to read the details of each item. The two items that are most disturbing to me are the misuse of the IRS for political purposes and the recess appointments made while Congress was technically in session. The Obama Administration has shown by its actions that it has little respect for the U.S. Constitution as the basis for our government. I will be very happy when this crew is voted out of office.