Yesterday Breitbart.com posted a story entitled, “Top Ten ObamaCare Horror Stories the Media Are Covering Up.” That seemed a little drastic to me until I read the article. There wasn’t anything in it that we are not already seeing happen.
Here is the list. Please follow the link above to the article to read the details:
1. Millions are and will lose the insurance Obama promised they could keep.
2. The cost of healthcare premiums is about to further skyrocket.
4. Potential doctor shortages that will mean rationing.
5. Somewhere around $800 billion in tax increases will hit America’s middle class.
6. Inflation, the cruelest tax on the poor.
7. Added bureaucracy.
8. To cut costs or to avoid having to provide insurance, workers on the economic margins are already losing hours, which means a lower paycheck.
10. More taxes than currently estimated are likely to hit because of situations like this one.
There is actually a small glimmer of hope that this monstrosity of a law may be repealed. If Republicans are smart (and lately that is a big “if”), they will keep demanding votes on the repeal of Obamacare. As Obamacare is implemented and people see the problems in it, fewer Democrats will be willing to vote to keep it because many of them will have to run for election in 2014. That is the small hope we have that this miserable law will go away.